As we all continue to play a critical role in protecting the world around us, Phoenix Carpet Repair & Cleaning is implementing new procedures to protect ourselves and our customers. As a company that specializes in cleaning we are going above and beyond to step up our cleaning protocols. We know that slowing the spread of COVID-19 heavily relies on good hygiene practices, and minimizing the virus spreading in our communities is the goal. While cleaning for the coronavirus is not that different than cleaning for other viruses, like the flu or common cold, public health officials suggest the following common steps to use in your home: wash hands at the door and at regular intervals, increase how often you clean “high touch” areas, and use disinfectant products (take a look at the US EPA recommended list). Benjamin Lopman, an associate professor of epidemiology at Emory University in Atlanta said “No cleaning protocol is perfect”, but we hope that by cleaning more and combining that with social distancing we can slow down the spread of the coronavirus.
- All of our equipment and vehicles are disinfected using our botanical disinfectant that kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria.
- Technicians will wear protective booties and gloves while in your home.
- Doing a pre-walk through with customer to evaluate all areas we are cleaning.
- Setting up corner guards to protect your walls during cleaning.
- Vacuuming all areas with a commercial grade vacuum.
- Pre-treating the heavy traffic areas and using a spot treatment as needed.
- Cleaning carpet with a truck mounted, hot water extraction, steam cleaning system that uses a neutral rinse to provide a zero residue finish. Meaning that carpets are nice and soft to the touch and there is no soap residue left in the carpet fibers.
- Upon request: Spraying all carpeted areas using a hydro force sprayer with our disinfectant cleaning agent to kill any germs or bacteria that regular cleaning did not remove or kill.
- Additional services like Scotchgard, a liquid repellent to protect fibers from stains, or an Enzyme Treatment, which will destroy odor-causing bacteria typically from pets soiling the carpet, are also available.
- Finishing with a post-walk through with customer to inspect cleaning and answer any questions or concerns.
We offer free estimates over the phone and can typically have someone out to your home within 2-3 days, sometimes even same day appointments. Please call our office at 602-688-4186.