During this unprecedented time of uncertainty, Phoenix Carpet Repair & Cleaning is making every effort to minimize the spread of COVID-19. Following guidelines provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention we know that cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces is extremely important to your health and well-being. We want to help you feel that you are making the best possible choices for you and your household. Currently, there is no vaccine to prevent COVID-19. Your best option to keep from getting sick is to avoid being exposed to the virus in the first place.
Here are some steps that were provided to protect yourself and others:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap and water are not available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Try to not touch your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
Here are some ideas to clean and disinfect your home:
- Clean tables, doorknobs, light switches, counter tops, handles, desks, phone, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks daily.
- If surfaces are visibly soiled clean them using detergent or soap and water prior to disinfection.
- You can dilute your household bleach but follow the manufacturer’s instructions and check that it is not past it’s expiration date. Unexpired household bleach will be effective against corona viruses when properly diluted. To dilute your household bleach mix 5 tablespoons of bleach per gallon of water or 4 teaspoons of bleach per quart of water.
- You can use alcohol solutions that have at least 70% alcohol.
- EPA-registered household disinfectants are expected to be effective against COVID-19. Click here to see the list.
As your trusted carpet repair and cleaning company we will do our best to reduce risk to you, your household and our technicians. We offer deep cleaning services and can treat for disinfection with EPA-approved virucide. This is for all carpets, area rugs, porcelain or ceramic tile and upholstery. Please call our office at 602-688-4186 with any questions about our services. Thank you for the relationship we are privileged to share with you, our customers, and the trust you place in Phoenix Carpet Repair & Cleaning.