Phoenix Carpet Repair and Cleaning wants to assure all of our customers that in this time of uncertainty we are working harder than ever to provide you with the same customer service you have come to expect while stepping up our cleaning protocols to ensure the safety of your household and our technicians. As the situation evolves, we are closely monitoring updates from the government and health authorities and updating our procedures in full accordance with their recommendations. Trust and reliability are more important than ever. We are committed to educating the public in proper, safe, and efficient cleaning methods.
- All of our equipment and vehicles are disinfected using our botanical disinfectant which is a verucide and kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria.
- Our experienced technicians will wear protective booties and gloves while in your home.
- Doing a pre-walk through with customer to evaluate all areas we are cleaning.
- Setting up corner guards to protect your walls during cleaning.
- Vacuuming all areas with a commercial grade vacuum.
- Pre-treating the heavy traffic areas and using a spot treatment as needed.
- Cleaning carpet with a truck mounted, hot water extraction, steam cleaning system that uses a neutral rinse to provide a zero residue finish. Meaning that carpets are nice and soft to the touch and there is no soap residue left in the carpet fibers. We use the same steam cleaning system but adjusted for upholstery and tile cleaning.
- Upon request: Spraying all carpeted, upholstery and or tile areas using a hydro force sprayer with our disinfectant cleaning agent to kill any germs or bacteria that regular cleaning did not remove or kill.
- Finishing with a post-walk through with customer to inspect cleaning and answer any questions or concerns.
This is a rapidly evolving situation, and like you, we are monitoring it daily. Please call our office at 602-688-4186 for any questions about our services or to get a free, over the phone estimate today!